Coffs Harbour Local Services
Coffs Harbour ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Coffs Harbour site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Coffs Harbour Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Coffs Harbour When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Coffs Harbour Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Coffs Harbour Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Coffs Harbour ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Coffs Harbour and a Place to Meet
The coffsharbour.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour is a beautiful city located on the north coast of New South Wales, Australia. It is known for its stunning beaches, lush rainforests, and outdoor activities. Here are some interesting facts about the region:
1. Coffs Harbour is home to the Big Banana, which is one of Australia's most famous roadside attractions. It is a giant banana-shaped building that houses a family fun park.
2. The Solitary Islands Marine Park is located just off the coast of Coffs Harbour. It is home to an array of marine life, including dolphins, whales, turtles, and over 500 species of fish.
3. The region has a subtropical climate, which means mild winters and warm summers. The average temperature is around 25 degrees Celsius.
4. Coffs Harbour is referred to as the "blueberry capital" of Australia. It produces over 80% of the country's blueberries.
5. The city is surrounded by several national parks, including Dorrigo National Park and Bongil Bongil National Park. These parks offer hiking trails, waterfalls, and breathtaking views.
6. The Coffs Harbour Jetty is a popular spot where visitors can enjoy fishing, swimming, or take a stroll along the pier. The Jetty also has a marina and a range of restaurants.
7. The region is home to the largest population of the Australian rainforest bird, the Satin Bowerbird.
8. Coffs Harbour is home to the Big Windmill, which was built in 1972. It is one of the largest windmills in Australia and has become a symbol of the city.
9. The famous musician, Peter Allen, grew up in Coffs Harbour. He wrote the song "I still call Australia home," which has become one of Australia's most iconic songs.
10. The Coffs Harbour International Marina hosts several major fishing competitions throughout the year, attracting anglers from all over the world.