Coffs Harbour Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Coffs Harbour event simply Login
Events in and around Coffs Harbour
Seasonal Fun and Exciting Events in and around the Region of Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
Coffs Harbour is a coastal city located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia. Known for its famous Big Banana landmark, Coffs Harbour is a popular tourist destination with plenty of fun and exciting events throughout the year.
Here are some seasonal events to look out for in and around Coffs Harbour:
1. New Year's Eve Celebrations at the Jetty Foreshores: Ring in the new year with a spectacular fireworks display at the Coffs Harbour Jetty Foreshores. Be sure to arrive early to secure a good spot for the show.
2. Twilight Food Market: Enjoy an evening of delicious food and live entertainment at the Twilight Food Market held every Friday from 5:30 pm to 9 pm at the Park Beach Reserve.
3. Jetty Stand Up Paddle: Join a paddleboarding tour of Coffs Harbour's stunning Jetty Foreshores and explore the local coastline from a unique perspective.
1. Bellingen Jazz Festival: Experience the best of jazz music at the Bellingen Jazz Festival held in the nearby town of Bellingen. This three-day event takes place in mid-March each year and includes performances by local and international jazz musicians.
2. Coffs Harbour Running Festival: Participate in the Coffs Harbour Running Festival held in early April. The festival includes a range of running events, including a marathon, half marathon, 10 km run, and 5 km fun run.
3. Sawtell Chilli Festival: Spice up your autumn with the Sawtell Chilli Festival held in the seaside town of Sawtell. This festival celebrates all things chilli, from spicy food to chilli plants and hot sauce.
1. Winter Magic Festival: Get enchanted at the Winter Magic Festival held in the nearby town of Katoomba. This event, held in late June, includes street performances, market stalls, and a grand parade.
2. Red Hot Summer Tour: Enjoy a day of live music at the Red Hot Summer Tour held at the C.ex Coffs International Stadium. This event brings together top Australian rock acts for a day of non-stop entertainment.
3. Coffs Coast Camellia Show: Celebrate the beauty of camellias at the Coffs Coast Camellia Show held in mid-July. This event includes a display of Camellia flowers, stalls selling Camellia plants, and expert advice on growing and caring for these beautiful flowers.
1. Coffs Harbour Garden Club Spring Garden Competition: Get inspired by the beautiful gardens of Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas at the Coffs Harbour Garden Club Spring Garden Competition held in late August. This event includes garden tours, talks by garden experts, and a prize-giving ceremony.
2. Beachside Radiology Coffs Ocean Swims: Take a dip in the refreshing waters of Coffs Harbour at the Beachside Radiology Coffs Ocean Swims held in early September. The event includes ocean swims of varying distances, including a 600m swim for kids.
3. Coffs Harbour International Buskers and Comedy Festival: Prepare to be entertained by talented street performers from around the world at the Coffs Harbour International Buskers and Comedy Festival held in late September. This event includes street performances, workshops, and a night-time comedy gala.
If you would like more information about any of these events, please contact:
Coffs Harbour Visitor Information Centre
Address: Cnr McLean Street and Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Phone: (02) 6648 4990
Address: Visitor Information Centre, 35 Hyde St, Bellingen NSW 2454
Phone: (02) 6655 2151
Sawtell Chilli Festival
Katoomba Winter Magic Festival
Coffs Coast Camellia Show
Coffs Harbour Garden Club
Beachside Radiology Coffs Ocean Swims
Coffs Harbour International Buskers and Comedy Festival